We know that if you have had a bad experience with a barrister, or other person we regulate, you may be feeling angry and stressed, and you may not know what you can do about it.
This information will:
• explain what complaints we can deal with;
• help you work out if you want to complain;
• explain how to make a complaint;
• help you make your complaint effectively; and
• explain what will happen as a result of your complaint.
The Bar Standards Board regulates a number of people, this can
include barristers, unregistered barristers and BSB Authorised
Bodies. If you would like to know more about who we regulate then
please click here.
We are committed to ensuring that nobody is disadvantaged in making a complaint because of a disability or impairment.
If you would like this information in a different format or any other help, please phone our switchboard on 020 7611 1444 and ask to speak to the Professional Conduct Department Information Line.
We are here from 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday. Or you can email us at email@example.com.