Getting in touch

If you have a query, please get in touch with our Contact and Assessment Team using our Contact Form.

Contact form

If you are reporting a concern to us, please use the Online Reporting Form as using the online form helps to ensure that we get all the information we need to deal with the issue. You can also report your concern by using this Word version of our form and emailing or posting it to us via the addresses below.

If you are a member of the Bar seeking ethical advice about your obligations under the BSB Handbook and Code of Conduct, please contact the Bar Council's Ethical Enquiries Service.

Other ways to contact us

Write to us:

Bar Standards Board
289-293 High Holborn
DX: 240 LDE

Phone us: 

020 7611 1444

Email us:

Provide feedback or make a complaint about our service.

Read our Reasonable Adjustments Policy.

If you are a journalist or member of the Press, please contact our Press Office.