What is this form for? 

When you click "begin form submission" below, you will be directed to a form which you can use to submit questions or report information to us.  You will also be asked to submit some information about yourself, so that we are able to contact you. If you are reporting information on behalf of someone else, we will also ask for information about them.

If you want to report a concern to us, please read our information about Concerns about a barrister? before using this form. In most cases where you want to report your own barrister or a chambers, you should speak to them about the matter first. Usually, you will not be able to make a report to us without first speaking to the Legal Ombudsman.

If you are a barrister, you can use this form to submit reports under rC65 and rC66 of the BSB Handbook.  


Reasonable adjustments

The quickest and easiest way for most people to ask or tell us something is to use our online form. However, if you are unable to use or access the online form, there are the following alternatives:

  • Email [email protected]
  • Call us on 020 7611 1444
  • A paper version of this form is also available.

Please read our Reasonable Adjustments Policy

Privacy Statement

We are committed to ensuring the privacy of your personal information. For more about this, please see our Privacy Statement.