More information about to how to apply for these courses will be added once the information is available.
For information about how to apply to become an AETO, see Part 4 of the Bar Qualification Manual.
The following organisations have been authorised to deliver Bar training from September 2020, subject to conditions which need to be met before the start of the course:
- The Inns of Court College of Advocacy - to deliver the four-step pathway which splits the vocational component into two parts.
We publish below a list of providers and organisations who have agreed to our publishing their contact details having engaged in dialogue with us and have submitted, or expressed an intention to submit, their plans to offer vocational Bar training from 2020 subject to our authorisation under the Authorisation Framework:
- BPP University
- Cardiff University
- City, University of London
020 7040 0332
- Manchester Metropolitan University
- University of Northumbria
- Nottingham Trent University
- The University of Law
- University of the West of England