22 September 2018

How to apply for pupillage

All pupillage providers must advertise their pupillage vacancies on the Pupillage Gateway, which is a service provided by the Bar Council. The BSB does not publish a list of pupillage providers.

The Bar Council's Pupillage Gateway

The Pupillage Gateway allows:

  • applicants to search and apply for pupillage using an online form;
  • pupillage providers to communicate with applicants using
    email and online messages.

There is no charge to applicants using the system.