3 PB Barristers, DX 6083 BIRMINGHAM FOUNTAIN COURT, The Colmore Building, 20 Colmore Circus, Queensway, BIRMINGHAM, B4 6AT, United Kingdom
- 3 PB Barristers, 30 Christchurch Road, BOURNEMOUTH, Dorset, BH1 3PD, United Kingdom
- 3 PB Barristers, 3 Paper Bldgs, Temple, LONDON, EC4Y 7EU, United Kingdom
- 3 PB Barristers, 23 Beaumont Street, OXFORD, OX1 2NP, United Kingdom
- 3 PB Barristers, 4 St Peter Street, WINCHESTER, SO23 8BW, United Kingdom
- 3 PB Barristers, Royal Talbot House, 2 Victoria Street, BRISTOL, BS1 6BB, United Kingdom
(+44) 0121 2894333
- (+44) 01202 292102
- (+44) 020 75838055
- (+44) 01865 793736
- (+44) 01962 868884
- (+44) 0117 9281520
There are no findings on our website in relation to this barrister.
Please note historical disciplinary findings imposed before 2002 are not included on our website. Also findings which do not include a period of suspension from practice or disbarment are removed from the website after two years.
For full details of our website publication policy please view our publication policy.
Please contact our Legal and Enforcement Department on 020 7611 1444 to check whether there are any historical findings in relation to this barrister.
Members of the public will only be able to obtain information about findings which remain in the public domain in line with the time periods set out in the publication policy.
* This Register entry records only whether a barrister has been authorised to conduct litigation as an individual by the Bar Standards Board. Employed government barristers also have separate rights under statute to conduct litigation as part of their employment by Treasury Solicitors, any government department, or any public body which performs functions on behalf of the Crown.